Saturday, May 5, 2012

More of chapter 2!

Chapter 2 The Highlight of My Day=Urgg!! (continued)
"Ok everyone take your seats"said our teacher.Also known as,ummmm whats her name again?Oh yeah!Sorry about that.Anyway her name is Ms.McMillian."Ok lets talk about the biggest vampire war in history"she says.So this is the part where everything Ms.McMillian says turns into this:Blah blah blah,Yack yack yack.Boring boring boring.Thats basicly how MY history goes."Sophie!"yelled Ms.MicMillian."What?! Oh hi Ms.McMillian"I said"What did I just say?"she asked.Everyone stopped and stared at me."Uhhhhh you said my name"Everyone laughed."I ment before that.Detention for 5 hours!"I slumped down in my seat and tried my best NOT to listen.For some people it's the other way around.But that's certainly not my way,I mean,I'm already dead.What else could I lose in my undead life?Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment