Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chibi Series!

*I have NO idea what to call this so if you have any suggestions comment them!*
~ Jorddy always heard about Chibi's when she was younger ~
~ But even though people said they were fake, she thought they weren't ~
~ She had always wondered what it would be like to be a Chibi ~
~ When suddenly.. ~
Chibi Jorddy : AHHHH
Chibi Jorddy : Where am I? What is this? Why do I look so small but so cute *.*

Chibi Ivy : Wow, self centerd much?
Chibi Jorddy : No-no! I didn't mean it like that!

Chibi Ivy : Kid, it's alright XD Now where are you from?

Chibi Jorddy : Uhh Earth O_e'

Chibi Amba : Earth? What is this "Earth" you speak of?
Chibi Jorddy : Um- could I ask where I am exactly?

Chibi Amba : Well, right now we're on out Home Planet

Chibi Jorddy : WHICH IS?!?

Chibi Ivy : Mars .-. Why?

Chibi Jorddy : Mars... MARS?!?

Chibi Amba : Yes!! This is the home planet of certain Chibis!!

Chibi Jorddy : Chibis...? They are real...

Chibi Ivy : Well I'm standing right here aren't I? Breathing and all .-.

Chibi Amba : .-.

Chibi Jorddy : .-.

To be continued....
Narrator : Please comment if you liked it :3
Manager : Narrator! Go home it's late!
Narrator : Just trying to get more views that's all -.-
Manager : Don't you sass me!

1 comment: