Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Chibi Madness! (P3)

Narrator : *Annoyed sigh* Previously on Chibi Madness Mars was being attacked THE END -.- I hate my job .-. And to think, I WENT TO YALE!

~Meanwhile on the evil chibi's home planet...~

Chibi Clone : Go and attack Mars my servants! Mars HAS to be mine!
*Now just picture over 1,000 evil chibi's like that attacking your planet .-.*
~On Mars..~

Chibi Jorddy : WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO Dx

Chibi Ivy : WELL RIGHT NOW HELP DEFEND MARS LIKE ME AND AMBA ARE DOING

Chibi Amba : DON'T BE SUCH A WHIMP!

Chibi Jorddy : WELL HOW COME CHIBI CUTTY GETS TO HIDE?!?!

Chibi Ivy : SHE HAS A REASON THAT WE WILL NOT GET IN DISCUSSION

Chibi Amba : GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND HELP LADY!

Chibi Jorddy : BUT I'M SCARED Dx

Chibi Ivy & Chibi Amba : WE BOTH ARE BUT YOU NEED TO HELP!!

** She helps fight and all of Chibi Mars is safe,**

Chibi Ivy : CHIBI CUTTY COME OUT NOW

Chibi Cutty : Yay ^O^ Mars is safe!

Unknown Chibi : Ahhh! Help!! Please!!

Chibi Amba : WHAT IS YOUR NAME CHIBI?! WE'RE ON OUR WAY!

Unknown Chibi : It's Rae..... Chibi Rae...

Chibi Ivy : WE'RE COMING RAE!

Chibi Jorddy : *Sits down next to Chibi Cutty* She kinds reminds me of you Chibi Cutty
Chibi Cutty : -.- I'm not impressed -.-

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment