Friday, May 3, 2013

OMG :D

OMG A GHOSTLY GLAMOUR COMP?!?!?! I LOVE THIS ALREADY :P
So, how have y'all been? There hasn't been much to post about and I don't know anything that I can do to make the blog more fun and better cause y'all don't comment half the time D:
It's also hard for me to think of songs to put at the end of each post cause your not here to suggest any songs  Dx
But other then that, I'm really bored and there hasn't been any action happening to me or at ALL on msp.
Like if I was getting hate on by people I would post it on here
                                               WAT >.>  <.<
                                             ANYWAY
I really wanna talk to some of y'all but you don't comment and I don't know what else to do
I HAVE tried getting a xat chatbox but it doesn't work, so if you have one and know how to put one on a blog and how to actually DO it, help me out )x
Other then that, BYE :3
Songs Already Done:
Thrift Shop - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis 

Hurricane - Brigit Mendler
Troublemaker - Olly Murs

No comments:

Post a Comment