Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hi...

Nor much to post about, same old same old, so if you could please :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I just met you,
and this is crazy!
But please love my,
my artbook baby :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wat o.e
Anyway yes please love my new artbook I would appercieate (wut o.e) it :) Thank you
Songs already done (please request a new song! I'm running out of ideas!)
Come and get it - Selena Gomez
Forget You - Cee Lo Green
When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars
Thrift Shop - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Hurricane - Brigit Mendler
Troublemaker - Olly Murs ft Flo rida

3 comments:

  1. I request: Simon Curtis - Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2. War- dont let no one get you gown. Slipkno-snuff. They are good songs :D

    ReplyDelete