Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Finally something to post about

The jerk of the week is xD (this isn't really gonna be a thing ._.)
PIXIE LOTT NO.1 FAN WOOOO
So let me tell you what happend. She made a fourm saying she was Miranda Cosgrove, and EXPECTED not get hate. That doesn't work in Msp, when you EXPECT not to get hate your MOST LIKELY to get hate. So she reported me......3 times cause you know 3rd times a charm ;) And I write in her guestbook, not mean things at all, and deletes them. SHE writes in MY guestbook MEAN things, and deletes HER post. How mature is that? -.-

Are you THAT scared of being locked out? Wow, just wow.

So if you think she is nice, think again -.-

6 comments:

  1. AND i said i was joking immitating people who say they're famous ppl ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And btw, you were the one writing mean things on the forum, and you don't mention that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liar, you NEVER said you were joking and none of it was mean, I was being SARCASTIC, that's not a crime princess.

      Delete
    2. No actually, you are lying because i said fooled ya so yeah.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, you said "fooled ya" never I was immitating people who do that so, sorry to burst the bubble but, pop!

      Delete
    4. And also you called me stupid and pathetic, I never called you anything besides immature, which you are "Princess" -.-

      Delete